Best practices for a smooth implementation of NetSuite ERP
Before we start with the best practices for a smooth ERP implementation of the NetSuite solution, we call some advantages of this ERP system:
- Netsuite ERP is cloud-based. This means that you don’t have to make expensive upfront investments in IT hardware and servers.
- Cloud-based implementations are fast and easy to deploy, and maintenance is much easier since the cloud-based ERP provider is responsible for keeping the technology up to date.
- With cloud technology, product enhancements are painless—customizations and integrations automatically update with system upgrades—so you can always be assured that your business is running with the most advanced capability.
Best practices of an ERP implementation process
The following best practices will help you through the entire process of the ERP implementation. The result is a more effective ERP experience and a better-run business in the long term.
1. Focus on staff resources and strong project management
Before starting any ERP implementation, make sure that your company has the staff resources in place to see the project through to completion.
Identifying a dedicated project leader and a team for your ERP implementation will help ensure that the project goes smoothly. Identify a team leader with strong project management skills who can facilitate team communication, address any issues that may arise, and keep the implementation on schedule.
2. Build consensus across your company for implementing NetSuite ERP
It is important for your business getting buy-in from your executives and a signature to approve investment in an ERP solution. More than just software, ERP technology can transform the business, an idea that executives must support before moving forward with any deployment effort. Frequent communication from executives about ERP implementation plans and changing processes are vital to helping build consensus—and even excitement—across your company.
3. Set realistic expectations for ERP implementation
ERP software is powerful technology that can streamline processes, improve visibility, reduce costs, and completely change the way that your company does business—but it won’t happen overnight. ERP solutions encompass many complex front- and back-office systems, from accounting and inventory management to ecommerce and CRM, which need to be integrated to create a seamless experience for end users.
This takes careful planning and time to execute. To accelerate the implementation process, make sure your project is scoped appropriately and consider working with an experienced, knowledgeable ERP expert. The average NetSuite customer is typically able to implement its ERP system within three months – and that is faster than the average 1½ year for many other ERP solutions.
4. Get help from a NetSuite partner
ZangaBee can help you manage the above mentioned actions for starting the NetSuite implementation project. Once the project is set, we can implement NetSuite ERP solution and guide you and your organization through the processes and changes. After 3 months, your organization is ready to start making profit from this implementation. Contact ZangaBee if you think about starting a NetSuite ERP implementation project and need more information and help to do it right the first time.
5. Make sure that you get enough and the correct information about the NetSuite ERP implementation project
Get in touch with ZangaBee if you are thinking about a NetSuite ERP-implementation for your business. We offer information and help wherever you need to start this process as well as possible.